- It contains 5 Essential Oils (No Extracts of Flavors) listed on the FDA’s GRAS list.
- It has the longest shelf life of all gripe water products – unopened 3 years, opened 6 months. No refrigeration is required after opening
- No Sodium Bicarbonate is Present, NO Glycerin, Soy, Gluten, Starch, Dairy Products or Tree Nuts, No Alcohol.
- No Parabens, sucrose, sodium Bisulfate and yeast.
Why Should You Use?
The thing that made Colic-Ease Gripe water apart from all the brands available in the market is that it doesn’t contain Sodium Bicarbonate in its ingredients list. As an alternative, they are using a variety of natural oils and some of them are dill weed oil, cinnamon bark oil, cardamom seed oil, and clove bud oil.
The Gripe Water shows faster effects and the company claims within just 15-20 minutes after using it, it can make the baby burping and become happier. The Fragrance of the gripe water is like pickle juice. And like its name, this product is best at easing colic symptoms.
- No Sodium Bicarbonate
- Long Shelf life
- Good Combinations of 5 Natural Oils
- Very effective
- Mixed Reviews on the Flavor Part
- Preservatives Used